ISO 9001:2015 Certification provides advantages to your business, employees, and your customers. If you currently do not have a department dedicated to quality assurance at your organization, then you may be wondering if ISO Certification is possible for you. Outsourced internal auditing companies, like IQPS, can be utilized to complete your auditing and help you to receive ISO Certification.
Quick Facts About ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001 is an international standard for a quality management system (QMS)
- Individuals cannot get ISO 9001 certified; rather, organizations or companies get certified
- Individuals, however, can get certified to become an ISO 9001 Certified Lead Auditor after completing accredited lead auditor training. This auditor certification enables them to audit other companies.
- ISO 9001 is a process-focused standard, as opposed to a product-focused standard. It is not designed to define product quality.
- The size of your organization does not matter when obtaining certification, you could have 1 employee or over 100,000 and still be eligible
Benefits of Receiving ISO 9001 Certification
- Increased profit potential and market share
- Time saved for more efficient resource management
- Brand image and credibility improved
- Manual work is reduced with process integration and process automation
- Recurring problems reduced or eliminated
Robin Dudash is the lead internal auditor for IQPS and one of the most certified quality professionals in the world who can complete your audits and help you earn your ISO Certification. Contact us today to learn more about partnering with IQPS for your audits on a subcontracted basis.
If you currently have a quality department, IQPS also offers internal auditor training to help your team members become qualified ISO 9001 Internal Auditors. Please review our Internal Auditing Training Course Outline for more information or contact us today to arrange your company internal auditor training sessions. Robin can conduct these trainings conveniently at your company offices or remotely.