, President & Instructor of IQPS, CMQ/OE, CSQE, CRE, CQE, CQA, CCT, EXEMPLAR-LA, IRCA-LA, IATF-LA, MBA
Email Address: email@example.com
- Senior ASQ member since 1994
- ASQ Education Chair for since 1995
- Conducts consulting and training
- Subcontracted Lead Assessor for SRI (Steel Related Industries Registrar)
Robin Dudash is the Owner and President of Innovative Quality Products & Systems, Inc. IQPS specializes in consulting for ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000 and the sector-specific TS/IATF-16949 development. IQPS also offers training services and internal quality auditing services. The company has a variety of clients in many different industries, such as steel making and finishing facilities, tool and die shops, non-profit organizations, information technology organizations, plastics and many more.
Robin was previously involved with the project planning and certification efforts for a multi-site ISO automotive registration for a Specialty Flat-Rolled Steel company. Her responsibilities included internal audits and supplier quality assurance audits. Prior assignments included Area Technical Manager for process control functions for all strip finishing, which included 23 operating units, processing stainless and electrical coils from hot band to ship. Managing a team of engineers, welding technicians, and metallurgical technicians, efforts focused on identification and management of key process variables, continuous improvement projects and resolution of customer complaints.
Robin was also a Design Leader at a major Pittsburgh engineering company, with responsibility for the Q-BOP/Caster Computer Control System at US Steel. Through her successful project management, Robin has led several major capital expenditures, budgeting in excess of $2 million. Projects were fully automated control systems, and contracted to attain 99.9% system reliability. Robin was working at US Steel while still attending college. She was a Systems Engineer, developing optimized computer models for BOF charging and cold mill rolling performance.
Here are some other facts about Robin Dudash:
- Teaches an ISO 9001 Interpretations class and Internal Auditing class at Butler Community College
- Teaches a Certified Software Quality Engineering Exam Prep Course for ASQ examination
- Other courses conducted: Corrective Action & Problem Solving Class, Internal Auditing Class
- Acts as an instructor for several SRI, Training Classes
- Certified by ASQ as a Certified Reliability Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Manager of Quality, Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Software Quality Engineer and Certified Calibration Technician
- TS-16949/IATF Qualified Lead Auditor
- Exemplar Global Accredited Lead Auditor QMS
- IRCA Accredited Lead Auditor ISMS
- BS. Degrees in Computer Science & Applied Mathematics
- MS. in Business Administration, concentrating in areas of Finance
, Instructor of IQPS, ASQ CSSGB, CQI/CQT, CQA, CQE, CQM/OE, ASQ Fellow
- Over 27 years of experience in the Quality field
- 15 years of supervisory experience and 12 years of quality engineering experience
- Instructor of IQPS CQI/CQT Course
- Held ASQ positions, such as committee chair, section chair, treasurer, and regional director
- Contributing writer to Career Corner column in Quality Progress
Teresa Whitacre an instructor for IQPS, teaches the Certified Quality Inspector/Certified Quality Technician CQI/CQT Course. She has trained others in many other Quality areas, including QS 9000, Internal Auditing, Statistical Process Control, ISO 9000, and Quality Technology.
Throughout her many years of industry experience, Teresa has held quality engineering positions at various companies, such as Marketech Systems, Pace Industries, LLC, Kopp Glass, Siemens Industry, and Bolttech Mannings, Inc.
Teresa currently serves as the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at Leonardo DRS Naval Power Systems. Here she is responsible for developing programs or project quality system processes and supporting product quality improvements. She conducts AS 9100 Internal Audits, which is a standardized quality management system for the aerospace industry.
Here are some other interesting facts about Teresa Whitacre:
- Lead QA department of 6 inspectors, 2 returns associates, and 1 process improvement associate
- Designed program to save $20,000 in annual calibration costs by minimizing outsourcing
- Reduced response time for customer complaints (to the customer) from 65 days to 4 days
- Reduced turnaround time of received/inspected product from 48-96 hours to 24 hours
- Holds BA from Ashford University in organizational management