Internal Auditor Training ISO 9001:2015 Course Login
Internal Auditor Training Manufacturers Based Course Signup
Internal Auditor Training Manufacturers Based FAQ
Internal Auditor Course Manufacturers Based Training Syllabus
Internal Auditing Course Information
This self-study ISO Internal Auditor Training course is based on the successful classroom-based Internal Auditing Course. A certificate of internal auditor competence is provided. After passing the final exam with at least an 80% pass rate, the participant is presented with a certificate indicating the passage of the internal auditing course. This will give the participant credit for 16 hours of study (or 1.6 RU's) of training.
(1.6 RU's) internal auditing course provides a comprehensive presentation of
- ISO 9001:2015 overview
- Identification of Processes
- Internal Auditing Techniques
- Checklist Development
- 3 Practical Case Studies
- Competency Exam
The practical ISO internal auditor training course presents case studies, to teach the finer points of internal auditing, such as selecting the internal audit trail to follow and following this trail through the process. Keeping in mind that the process may crossover into other Departments. Case studies include Sales, Quality Planning, and Production processes.
In this Internal Auditing Course, participants will learn:
- ISO 9001:2015 Training familiarization
- How to identify internal auditing processes
- Develop a process matrix for your organization
- Develop an internal audit schedule based on processes
- Develop and use an internal audit checklist (helpful for novices)
- Practice internal auditing techniques through case studies
- Write an internal audit report
- Write an internal audit finding
Who should take this ISO self-study Internal Auditor Training Course:
- Quality Managers looking for a better understanding of the process approach and how to plan internal audits will benefit from this internal auditing course
- Quality Managers or Internal Auditors needing training on process audits
- Internal Auditors looking for an internal auditing course to improve their understanding and process auditing skills
- Any individual who wants to become an internal auditor and cannot attend a formal classroom will benefit from the Internal Auditor Training
- Any individual who wants to gain credit hours towards maintaining certification in internal audits
Cost is only $295 per person
3 or more people - 10% discount
Sign up for the ISO Internal Auditor Training Manufacturers Based Course Now
ISO Internal Auditor Training Testimonials
"...The case studies included in this internal auditor training were extremely helpful in understanding how to ask questions and how to follow an audit trail. As a new internal auditor, this training has been very helpful and much less expensive than the other alternatives I found. Robin is also readily available for questions and even checks-in to see how things are going. Overall, a great internal auditing course."
Cara Kellerman, Operations Assistant
Total Seed Production, Inc., Indiana
"...I found the Internal Auditor Training Course easy to understand and easy to take on-line. Although there were some tricky questions, it demonstrated a high level of quality. It exceeded my expectations."
Hubert Staberhofer - Dhaka, Bangladesh
"...I thought the online internal auditing course was valuable! Even a seasoned auditor can learn things from this class."
Bob Morgan - AEHR Test Systems, CA
"...The Internal Audit test was easy to take online and exceeded my expectations."
Gillian Hackshaw - Gasparillo, West Indies
"...This internal audit online training course is logical and covers the internal audit area very well. It was a very good test."
Shiwei (Charlie) Lan, General Manager
Operation Nautitech Mining System Ltd., Australia
"...This internal auditing course was easy to follow and the process for checking and understanding your wrong answers helped to solidify the correct answers."
Linda Hardy - Vermont
"...The course content [in the Internal Auditor Training Online Course] was very informative. I would highly recommend this course. It exceeded my expectations."
Xerox Corporation - Webster, NY
"...Great course for anyone looking to get into any basic auditing."
James Hornby - Kingston, Ontario, Canada
"...Very good advise, direction and organizational procedures when doing an audit were provided. I am excited and confident that I will be able to perform effective ISO9001 standard audits to improve quality and help with continual improvement within my company. Thank you."
Sara Uribe-Quinones, Indianapolis, Indiana
"...The internal auditing course is over informative which I loved. It provided different scenarios which kept me thinking from different aspects. This is definitely a course for someone looking to go deeper into internal auditing."
Ishmael Curtis, Nassau, Bahamas